Day Trip for Wildlife Safari from Addis Ababa
WELCOME TO BORN FREE FOUNDATION ETHIOPIA!
The tour starts and ends in Addis Ababa. Born Free Foundation is a wildlife conservation and education center which is located between Menagsha and Holeta towns around Addis Ababa. Visitors allow to visit the center only Sunday in the afternoon at 14:00hr -16:00hr and required permission in advance. After you visit the animals heading back to Addis at 16:00hr and the trip ends at 17:00hr at your hotel in Addis!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Local guide at the center
- Transport including fuel
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Other cost not offered in this program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holeta, Ethiopia
Born Free Foundation is a wildlife conservation and education center is the best place to visit lions, white Monkeys, and Cheetahs. The transport to Born Free Foundation starts at 11:30hr from your hotel in Addis and between 12:30hr -13:00hr lunch time at Yilma hotel in Holeta town. Lunch will be at Yilma Hotel in Holeta town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport/National ID
- Comfortable walking shoes
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we recommend you carry the following:
- Light clothing
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.