Day Trip: Forests, Cocoa Farm & Traditions (Departure from Guayaquil)
We start at 8:30 am where we will do two different activities in a single day visiting a protected reserve that houses 54 species of mammals in which we highlight the Howler Monkey, 221 species of birds, 8 amphibians and 12 varieties of reptiles. We will walk through an extensive vegetation surrounded by trees representative of the dry forest. We will continue our journey in a cocoa farm. We will learn the production process in the machines and equipment that have been designed and built in the same facilities by the master chocolatiers. First you start with toasting, which together with the fermentation process is crucial for the aromas and flavors of chocolate to develop. This activity is defined as "natural planting chocolate". It is very important to emphasize that chocolate is made in the same plantation, giving an unparalleled importance to the origin of the product that is elaborated with in the farm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Viasam Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viasam Tours, Ciudadela Simon bolivar Mz 1 villa 97 Ciudadela Simon bolivar Mz 1 villa 97, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
We start at 08:00 am where we will do three different activities in a single day visiting a protected reserve that houses 54 species of mammals in which we highlight the howler monkey, 221 species of birds, 8 amphibians and 12 varieties of reptiles. We will walk through an extensive vegetation surrounded by trees representative of the dry forest.
Then we´re be heading to a representative Cocoa Farm to know and learn completly the beautiful process of the Cocoa Fruit from sowing, harvesting and the post harvesting, learning the production process of cocoa roasting in the equipment of this farm, including the process of flavoring and aroma, ending with the 100% pure Ecuadorian chocolate.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup the travelers in all the hotels in Guayaquil and in the Aeropuerto Internacional JoséJoaquín de Olmedo.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- this activity is recommended for children of 16 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tourism is changing, now it is different but traveling is still pleasant and relaxing. Continuing life, we will serve using all the necessary precautionary measures so that your travel experience around Guayaquil and the coast is unique, offering private travel experiences with distance social
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.