Day Trip From Fes To Chefchaouen
Situated in the Rif Mountains north of Fez, the blue-hued hillside town of Chefchaouen is among Morocco’s most photogenic destinations. After the stress-free journey from Fez, take the whole day to wander Chefchaouen at your own pace. This tour is one of the most flexible options for day-trippers who want the freedom to explore as they wish. See what you want to see during your independent exploration of Chefchaouen Wander the medina and take your time framing the perfect photograph Take in views of the Rif Mountains from the road Hassle-free round-trip transfer from your Fez hotel
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Tangier-Tetouan Region
Our Driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08h00 AM to discover the famous ‘blue city’ of Morocco: Chefchaouen, the amazing town located in the North founded by Moulay Ali Ben Moussa.
If you are looking for a special experience, take this tour to Chefchaouen and wonder through the narrow streets lined with blue houses, you will feel like walking in the sky.
Chefchaouen is bounded by forests, the most fantastic valleys, picturesque peaks and gorges.
Upon arrival at the small city, learn about authentic local handicraft witch you cannot find in other cities, such as woven blankets, wool garments, and hats ornamented with glorious colored threads.
Marvel at the great monuments like Plaza Uta Elhammam which is lined with restorants and cafes.
This is a peaceful place to enjoy and watch the world go by.
You can also see the kasbah, a greatly restored walled fortress, that now has a beautiful garden, and the Grande Mosque, built in the fifteenth century by the son of the city’s founder, Ali ben Rachid as well as other amazing monuments.
Your guide will explain to you about Moroccan culture and history and he will be glad to answer all questions you might have.
Your tour finishes back at your hotel or Riad in Fez.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Blue Gate, Fes, Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/3/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.