Day Trip from Fes to Chefchaouen
The Excursion from Fez to Chefchaouen is the option of those who seek in their tourist visits the touch of authenticity, for its surroundings and its peculiarities is considered as one of the jewels of Morocco.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
Excursion from Fez to Chefchaouen will take us during the 3 hours of the journey to the Rif mountains once there our official guide will accompany us to better know the city also known as Chaouen or Chefchaouen. In this excursion you cannot miss a visit to the following enclaves or monuments:
Uta el-Hammam Square, Grand Mosque tower, octagonal, Kasbah, Ras El-Maa Waterfall. At noon we will have no excuse for not savoring the rich cuisine of the area in the same square Uta El Hamman many restaurants and panoramic terraces will open their doors. It is an ideal city to quietly shop for handicrafts and spices.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel or Riad.Free Pick up
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.