Day Trip from Fez to Rabat
Spend a wonderful Fes Rabat day trip, to Check off Morocco capital’s key sights: Mausoleum of Mohammed V, Chellah, Kasbah of the Udayas, Hassan Tower, Old Medina…with professional driver
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Pick up hotel/riad
- Drop-off point hotel/riad
- Professional driver
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Local Guide
- Entrance fees to historical sites
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Rabat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Rabat, Rabat 10030 Morocco
Pick up from hotel /Riad in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.Drive to “Rabat city” located on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of Bou Regreg River. On road, we will make stops to enjoy the landscape, cool air, capture photos for the lifetime.
Upon arrival, to Rabat visit together Hassan Tower which stands on the hill overlooking Wadi Bou-Regreg. Hassan Tower the magnificent mosque, emblematic of Rabat known for unfinished minaret where storks nest.Next, we’ll visit the charming Mausoleum Mohammed-V decorated with stained glass windows, marble and wrought-iron entryway with a stairway leading to a spectacular dome.
Break to relax, have lunch at a traditional local restaurant.
Following lunch, start the second part tour that includes the following places:
Bouregrag River, stopping to visit the UNESCO-listed Udayas Kasbah, which was constructed during the reign of the Almohads from 1121-1269 to protect the city and is enclosed by ramparts dating from the Almohad period.Another, visit of Bab Oudaïa a monumental gate and great example of Almohad military architecture, watch Oudaïa- Musee, Moulay Ismaïl’s palace exhibiting collections of Moroccan folk art. Then, relax in the Moorish style Andalusian garden.
Rabat tour, will not complete without a stroll around “chellah” ruins commemorating, the once strong powerful Roman port. Last stop, a new town that has wide boulevards, open green spaces, avenues lined with residential blocks, railroad, Bank of Morocco, Musee Poste and cathédrale Saint-Pierre. Finally, the day trip from Fez to Rabat concludes with a drop-off back to original start point Fez.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact the client to confirm pick up time and pick up location
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.