Day Trip from London to Alderney by a Private Plane
Escape the hustle and bustle of London for the day! In just over 90 minutes, head over the stunning English countryside, see the beautiful coasts of Sussex and the Isle of Wight, and land in Alderney by private plane!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the airfield provided, as there are several private airfields around.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ -->Depart from London-->land at Alderney for a beach walk/lunch/swim--> Return to London in the afternoon, before it gets dark! Enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-11h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 2.5-3 Hour Private Excursion Flight (to go and back)
- Access a private and exclusive airclub
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it special
- Pilot Headset
What's excluded :
- Activity/Lunch at Alderney
- Transportation to/from the airfield
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
Stop At: Alderney, Alderney, Channel Islands
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Surrey, Surrey, England
Stop At: Portsmouth, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Stop At: Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth PO1 3TT England
Stop At: South Downs National Park, South Downs Centre North Street North Street, Midhurst, Midhurst GU29 9DH England
Stop At: Old Harry Rocks, Swanage England
Pass By: The Needles, Totland England
Departure Point :1: Terminal Building, Blackbushe Airport, Camberley GU17 9LQ, UK
2: White Waltham Airfield, White Waltham, Maidenhead SL6 3NJ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation.
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- The final meeting time will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.