Day trip from Marrakech to Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate
Day Tour From Marrakech To Ait Ben Haddou & Ouarzazate, once the lavish 20th-century home of notorious Thami el Glaoui. Making a popular side trip for those visiting the Sahara from Marrakech, Aït Ben Haddou also boasts an impressive resume of film credit
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private A/C transportation 4WD or Minivan with fuel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
The tour through the Atlas Mountains and discover beautiful landscapes of the region and the ancient Berber traditions
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Located in the foothills on the southern slopes of the High Atlas in the Province of Ouarzazate, the site of Ait-Ben-Haddou it is considered a great example of Moroccan earthen clay architecture and has been a UNESCO World Heritage
It has been used as a backdrop for many Hollywood films.
The city’s dramatic edifice and mountain backdrop has graced the big screen in films like Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, Jesus of Nazareth and Babel, and was most recently used as a filming location for HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones.
And was one of the most important fortress bastions on the old routes of the salt caravans.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa
The kasbah Taourirt is considered a National Heritage. The almighty Lord of the Atlas and his relatives owned properties throughout the south of the country. The kasbah Taourirt was one of them, and what's more, the Glaoui family originated here. What was the town of Taourirt, the kasbah and the ksar (walled Berber town) is integrated into what is now the city of Ouarzazate.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accommodation in any where in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Understand the weather ( Hot in Summer and cold in Winter )
- Private tour with professional driver
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.