day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion
This a great experience and great opportunity as you are in Marrakech to explore Atlas mountains and see how Berbers spending their life and their daily activities.
Enjoy a great walk around Berber villages, enjoy a home made meal.
See the highest peak in North Africa mount Toubkal 4167m see it from distance.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch,transport, guide,camel ride all included
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- Walking equipment but you can always rent in in place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Escape from crazy city of Marrakech and driver 90mn to high Atlas mountains to enjoy a great walk around Berber villages and see how local people spending their day.
Enjoy a very delicious home made lunch.
One Day Excursion to the High Atlas Mountains (Imlil)
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Marrakech at 8am. Travel south of the city via Tahnaout;Asni: STOP for camel ride about 1 hour before you continue driving to reach a small Berber village called Imlil. Meet your local guide. The journey to Imlil takes about 1 hour.
After a welcoming Berber tea, your guide will take you to visit the Berber villages, and cross the Ait Mizan valley to go to a traditional gite (guesthouse) for a home-cooked lunch. Enjoy the beautiful views of green terraces of barley, the still quietness of the valley, and the therapeutic sound of the flowing river: something the city dwellers would want to remember forever. You will have the chance to see the highest peak in northern Africa, Jbel Toubkal (4167meters). In the evening our driver will bring you back to Marrakech.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from wherever you stay in Marrakech.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.