Day Trip From Marrakech To Essaouira
Spend the day in the laid-back seaside town of Essaouira and discover its historic monuments at leisure. Wander the maze of alleys in the souks, watch the fishermen arrive back on land in their traditional blue boats and more.
• Visit the bohemian fishing town of Essaouira
• Take amazing photos of the monumental "Door of the Port"
• Stroll through the Medina
• Explore the old Jewish district
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual driver
- Free time to explore the sites
- Fuel for the entire journey
- Stops to take photos and admire the landscape
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Small villages, goats perching on trees, Argan traditional factory, Women working in the shop,Essaouira town from above, free walk inside the city of Essaouira, old Medina, harbor, blue boats, Skala, and the beach
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All accommodation places ( hotels & Riads) are included in the pick up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the minimum of travelers is 2 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.