Day trip from Marrakech to Ourika valley, Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas.
Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika.
Visit to Berber family in their home.
Visit the weekly Berber market (Monday and Friday).
Enjoy the Seven Setti Fatma Waterfall with a mountain guide.
Visit of a women 's cooperative producing argan oil.
Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river.
Local dishes in a traditional restaurant overlooking the waterfall.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional driver / guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Ourika Valley, Ourika-valley situated about 50 km from Marrakech, and the spread between the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, the Ourika Valley is one of the most beautiful and best preserved valleys in Morocco. The region is undoubtedly the ideal tourist destination for those seeking Moroccan adventure, discovery, relaxation, and meditation. The Ourika Valley has a multitude of sites to see and places to visit. There is the Ourika Valley with its beautiful river, Berber villages, and waterfalls.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.