Day trip from Marrakech to Ourika valley Small group
A trip to the Ourika Valley is a great escape from the noise and heat of Marrakech.
This beautiful valley is in the heart of the Great Atlas Mountains with refreshing waterfalls,fruit trees and hypnotizing landscapes.
Our day tour to Ourika will ensure that you have a full-day of sightseeing.On the way , you will have mint tea with a Berber family and learn about their culture.
Also you will discover the most beautiful waterfalls of setti fadma village with a local guide.
After you can enjoy a taste of delicious Berber foods by the river.
pick up from your Hotel or Riad at 09H15.
Back to Marrakech around 17H00.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and traveler pickup in Marrakesh
- Multilingual driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Ourika Valley day trip offers a look at traditional life
you will have mint tea with a Berber family and learn about their culture
You will visit a Berber again co-operatives
You will walk with a local guide to the waterfalls
You will enjoy a Berber food by the river
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades, Route d'Ourika, Setti-Fatma Morocco
Enjoy a nice walk with a local guide to the waterfalls
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.