Day trip from Ouarzazate: Teloute, Ait Ben Haddou & Oasis Fint including lunch
This is an unforgettable full-day private guided tour in and around the diverse landscapes of the desert capital Ouarzazate and it gives you an overview of the film studios and different movie sites of the area. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to visit two ancient Kasbahs without hassle. Tour the famous Aït Ben Haddou-Kasbah und explore the fascinating Telouet Kasbah in the Atlas mountains. Hear about the movies that have been filmed in the ‘Hollywood of Morocco’ and have a typical lunch at a local family's home.
Last but not least, visit the Oasis of Fint for guided walk and learn more about the Berber village life. Enjoy the stunning view of the Fint valley and its palm groves before you drive back to Ouarzazate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide at Ait Ben Haddou
- Private driver/guide
- Private tour by 4x4 or Minibus
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel
- Private Local Guide in Telouet Kasbah & entrance fees
- Lunch including water and tea at a local families home
- Entrance fees for the guided tour in Atlas Studios
- Entry/Admission - Taourirt Kasbah
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Film Studio
- Entry/Admission - Telouet Kasbah
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Start the day at the old Kasbah of Ouarzazate named Taourirt where you have some time to explore the narrow pedestrian streets on your own and visit the palace with its countless rooms which seem like a labyrinth. Afterwards, you can have a look at the movie museum just on the other side of the road.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Atlas Film Studio, Km 5, road of Marrakech BP 28, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Continue to the Atlas Corporation film studios, where you can discover the diverse sets and listen to the anecdotes of the multiple movies and actors. Several famous movies like Gladiator, Babel, Prince of Persia, and recently The Physician have been shot in those studios. Guided tour of the movie studios in a group included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
A little outside of Ouarzazate lies Aït Ben Haddou, the fortified clay city with its numerous ksars and kasbahs, where several famous movies such as Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven and Prince of Persia have been shot. This photogenic city is also listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a guided tour with a local guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Telouet Kasbah, Telouet Morocco
Continue through the breathtaking landscape to Telouet. This fortress was occupied by Thami el Glaoui before he was expelled by independence efforts. One section has unfortunately disintegrated into red sand, but you can still visit the beautiful rooms with mosaic tiles and wood carvings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aguelmous, Aguelmous, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
After the visit, we pass the High Atlas mountains over the Aguelmous pass with scenic views. We can stop for panoramic views of the berber Villages and visit a cooperative run by women in the Atlas Mountains, where the famous Argan oil is produced by hand and organic delicacies and beauty products are sold.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oasis Fint, Ouarzazate 30120 Morocco
You'll continue the tour to the Oasis Fint, where you will enjoy your traditional lunch at a local family's home. You have time to explore the quiet and peaceful oasis at the river together with a guide and learn about the local life of the friendly inhabitants. Return travel to Ouarzazate and get dropped off at your Hotel/Riad in the late afternoon.
For lunch, you can choose between Couscous or Tajine (both with meat, chicken or vegetarian), or meat skewers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation in Ouarzazate.Pick up at the airport Ouarzazate (arrivals) also possible.Please note that we do not offer pick ups in AirBnB's and private residences. In that case, your meeting point will be the parking in front of the Carrefour market in Ouarzazate, which is located opposite of the Hotel La Perle du Sud.Airports
- Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.