Day Trip from Rome: Pompeii and Naples - Private Tour
Probably the world’s most famous archaeological site, Pompeii needs little introduction. The prosperous market town was destroyed but also perfectly preserved by an eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, and since its rediscovery and excavation it has captured the imagination of millions. Our guide will bring this ancient resort town to life and ensure that you get to explore all of its most important treasures.
Naples is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, and this rich history is evident in its numerous piazzas, churches and palaces which spill down the hillside towards the Bay of Naples. Your guide will lead you through the city’s winding streets, aVisit with the guide the historic center: Castle Maschio Angioino, Royal Palace, Plebiscito square and the eggshaped Castle dell’Ovo on the scenic sea-promenade (exterior only).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury transportation from/to your hotel in Rome
- Professional tour guide ( 2 hours in Pompeii and 2 hours in Naples )
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
One of the most famous archeological site of the world. Our guide will bring this ancient resort town to life and ensure that you get to explore all of its most important treasures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Naples is one of the world's oldest continuously inhabited cities, and this rich history is evident in its numerous piazzas, churches and palaces which spill down the hillside towards the Bay of Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel accommodation at the moment of the reservation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.