Day trip from Rome to Cerveteri necropoli Bracciano Lake & Castle w hotel pickup
Enjoy a memorable day trip full of spectacular panoramas, UNESCO protected sites, art treasures, archaological and natural natural wonders.
An experienced driver guide with air-conditioned comfortable new minivan will pick you up at your accomodation in Rome or in the surrounding area, at the airport or at the Cruise Port of Civitavecchia.
You will explore the Etruscan necropolis of Cerveteri, the famous excavated city of Ancient tombs-houses still painted and decorated. You will visit the old town of Caere and reach Bracciano Lake.
It is one of the most beautiful volcanic lakes in Italy. You will discover the town of Trevignano and the Odescalchi castle ( from outside), a Renaissance magnificent fortress where VIPs get wed today. Tom Cruise got married here for instance.
You will love the pictoresque medieval villages, the scenery beauty and local food and wines ( lunch is included).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Necropolis tickets
- Entry/Admission - Necropoli della Banditaccia
- Entry/Admission - Lago di Bracciano
- Entry/Admission - Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano
- Entry/Admission - Trevignano Romano
What's excluded :
- Castle tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Necropoli della Banditaccia, Via della Necropoli 43/45, 00052, Cerveteri Italy
An exclusive driver-guide with air-conditioned minivan will pick you up from your accommodation in Rome, or in the surrounding area, at the airport or at the cruise ship port of Civitavecchia. With special permit the driver can come pick you up right by the dock.
You will drive first to Cerveteri and Ceri, a medieval village overlooking a beautiful valley. Here you will explore one of UNESCO protected world heritage sites: the Etruscan Necropolis of Banditaccia. This excavated ancient city made of tombs preserves some of the most inetresting decorations and archiecture of the Etruscan civilization that was dominating central Italy before the Romans took over.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lago di Bracciano, Italy
The toor will continue to the Natural reserve of Bracciano Lake. This Volcanic lake is surrounded by charming nature and old villages.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano, Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini 14, 00062, Bracciano Italy
In the afternoon you will visit the magnificent Odescalchi Castle ( from outside, tickets are not included). Its rooms hosted Popes and Emperors and now it is largely used for luxury banquets and special events. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes got married here and so did many other VIPs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trevignano Romano Italy
You will also have a pleasant walk through the medieval town of Bracciano and Trevignano to explore little artisanal shops and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere of Italian countryside.
At the end of the day trip you will return back to your accommodation or anywhere you wish in the area. You will love this memorable tour!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please leave your hotel name and if central we will pick you up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.