Day trip from Rome to the Ferrari Museum and the town of Bologna
Visit the Ferrari Museum to live the Prancing Horse dream first-hand! Discover the history of Italy's most iconic car manufacturer!
There is also plenty of time to explore the pretty town of Bologna with your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up /drop off from and for the hotel
- Live guide
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ferrari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Maggiore, 40121 Bologna Italy
Piazza Maggiore is located in the very centre of Bologna. In the past, the square underwent many changes and was embellished with important buildings: the Basilica di San Petronio, Palazzo dei Notai, Palazzo d'Accursio, Palazzo del Podestà and Palazzo dei Bianchi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Ferrari, Via Dino Ferrari 43, 41053, Maranello Italy
Opened in 2012, the Museo Enzo Ferrari includes two buildings: Enzo Ferrari’s birthplace, the cultural and architectural centre of the whole museum, and a new exhibition gallery surrounding the House.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Le Due Torri Torre degli Asinell, Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, 40126 Bologna Italy
The two towers are the symbol of Bologna and they are strategically placed at the entry point in the city of the ancient Via Emilia.
The Torre degli Asinelli is the tallest leaning medieval tower in the world and it was built between 1109 and 1119. It is 97,20 m tall and was built by the Asinelli family.
The second tower, Torre Garisenda is less taller than the first one, it is just 47 metres tall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica - Santuario di Santo Stefano, Via Santo Stefano 24, 40125 Bologna Italy
The basilica of Santo Stefano encompasses a complex of religious edifices in the city of Bologna is located on Piazza Santo Stefano.
The Basilica di Santo Stefano, also known as Sette Chiese, is the most peculiar in Bologna. Its name derives from the original idea of dividing the church in seven chuches. Others believe it was commissioned by Saint Petronio, but built on top of the ruins of a pagan temple, next to which other buildings were added.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear confortable clothes and shoes
- If there are customers with wheelchairs, communicate during the booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.