Day trip from Salerno: Royal Palace of Caserta and Naples - private tour
The Royal Palace at Caserta spreads out before observers as a monumental complex and, with its five floors, stands 118 feet tall. It is constructed mostly in brick while the first two floors are laid with travertine. The entire structure is crowned by a very wide central dome. Those who see its inside are almost always astonished by its continuous succession of stuccoes, reliefs, frescoes, sulptures, flooring and inlays.
Naples is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, spilling down the hillside towards its wonderful Bay. Your guide will lead you through the city’s winding streets, and will include a visit to the city’s incredible Archaeological Museum, filled with masterpieces from ancient Rome such as the Farnese Bull and Farnese Hercules. Visit also the historic center: Castle Maschio Angioino, Royal Palace, Plebiscito square and Castle dell’Ovo on the scenic sea-promenade (exterior only).
per adult from
What's included :
- Private luxury transportation with English speaking driver
- Professional tour guide ( 2 to 3 hours in Caserta and 3 hours in Naples )
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Archaeological Museum in Naples
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Royal Palace of Caserta
- Entry/Admission - Reggia di Caserta
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reggia di Caserta, Viale Douhet Reggia 2/A, 81100, Caserta Italy
The Royal Palace at Caserta and its park, inserted as one of the 55 Italian UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1997, are treasures of truly incomparable splendor.
Commissioned by Charles III of Bourbon in the 1700s, Luigi Vanvitelli planned this palace, a triumph of the Italian Baroque and one of the most famous and important works by the Neapolitan architect.
The sumptuous palace is an ideal and harmonious fusion of two other royal residences: the Royal Palace at Versailles and the Escorial Palace in Madrid.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
Naples is one of the world's oldest continuously inhabited cities, and this rich history is evident in its numerous piazzas, churches and palaces which spill down the hillside towards the Bay of Naples. Your guide will lead you through the city’s winding streets, and will include a visit to the city’s incredible Archaeological Museum, filled with masterpieces from ancient Rome such as the Farnese Bull and Farnese Hercules as well as many of the most important finds from Pompeii.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your cruise ship name at the moment of the reservation in case of pick-up from Salerno cruise port.Ports
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.