Day trip from tanger to the blue city chefchaouen
Enjoy a day trip to Chefchaouen, one of the most beautiful towns in the Rif Mountains. Known for its shady valleys, and medina of white houses with blue doors, Chefchaouen offers visitors the charm of a city that has preserved traditional Moroccan arts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Tangier-Tetouan Region
See for yourself the vivid blue hues of Chefchaouen while you explore the houses and laneways of this surreal city.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up you from. Any place you are staying! Airports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tanger port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.