Day trip from Vienna to Bratislava by motorboat
After departing from Marina Wien the trip starts heading towards Viennas container port where you turn for a cruise all the way trough the city. You get a rare perspective on the Danube city, including the Vienna International Centre, the DC tower as well as the Danube tower. Furthermore you will get a view on Millenium City and the famous Danube island. In the northern end of the city, Kahlenberg and its idyllic vineyards mark the second turn point to start the way back.
Duration: 1,5 - 2 hours
You can choose between just relaxing on the boat and enjoying the tour or getting information on the most interesting points along the way. Just tell us what you like.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava, Bratislava, Bratislava Region
Get to know the capital of Vienna - The nice old town of Bratislava
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Donaumarina, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.