Day trip from Vilnius to Curonian Spit National Park
Day trip to the gem of Lithuanian landscape - The Curonian Spit National Park, which is 98 km long peninsula between Baltic Sea and the Curonian Bay, formed more than 5 000 years ago by the sea surge and streams, sand and wind. It gives an unforgettable impression to visitors with its wind-blown dunes, bright pine forest and authentic homesteads in Juodkrante, Pervalka, Preila and Nida. This object has received the global community recognition and was included in UNESCO World heritage list as a cultural landscape site with a multitude of natural and cultural heritage assets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local toll
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Early morning pick up from Vilnius centrally located hotel and about four hours drive to Lithuania seaside. There you experience haunting atmosphere in the cormorants colony, have a look at the characters of famous Lithuanian sagas and fairy tales on the mysterious Hill of Witches, walk on beautiful moving sand dunes, which is probably the largest in Europe. You also have time to explore cultural center of the Curonian Spit - Nida village.
Sand dunes with rare flora; littoral forest with centuries-old trees and hand planted hill-pines; white sand beaches,as well as urban infrastructure, streets, embankments, old-town with the architecture, typical to this region, the scent of freshly smoked fish make you an indelible impression.
In the evening drive back to Vilnius.
Departure Point :Vilnius, Vilnius, Vilnius County
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from centrally located Vilnius' hotels, apartments, hostels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration about 14 hours
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.