day trip in alexandria
take the chance to visit The second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria, known as “The Pearl of the Mediterranean”, has an atmosphere that is more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern ;
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- * Go and return with air conditioned car
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- * The fees of entering all the tourist sites
- * Anything outside the program
- tipping (optional )
- Visit: Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Day 1alexandria trip
get ready to strat your tour in alexandria, when our guide will pick you up from your hotel our First visit will be the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
after that our guide will take you to discover the Roman theater of Alexandria with the display of the sunken monuments of Alexandria which were discovered under the East harbor of Alexandria.
* The next stop will be the castle of Quaitbay, which was built on the same site as the old lighthouse.
then the guide will take you to the Next stop which is the library of Alexandriait is the biggest library in the world –
You will visit the library’s reading hall inside, president Saddat Museum and impressions of Alexandria Museum.
then our guide will take you to visit the column Al-Sawari , one of the most famous monuments of Alexandria, known as the column tombs .
then at the end of this tour our guide will transfer you back to your hotel
Duration: 10 days
Departure Point :Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in alexandria
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.