Day trip in Bahir Dar
Bahir Dar is situated on Lake Tana, which is dotted with island monasteries some dating back to the 14th century. Its 30 odd islands represent today a unique natural habitat for plant life.
The Blue Nile Falls are a waterfall on the Blue Nile River in Ethiopia. They are known as Tis Issat in Amharic when translated, means "smoking water" They are situated on the upper course of the river, about 30 kilometers downstream from the town of BahirDar and Lake Tana.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaker guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tana
- Entry/Admission - Blue Nile Falls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- any personal equipment's like hats and other
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tana, Ground floor from Blue Nile Hotel, Bahir Dar 1000 Ethiopia
meet your driver for the day and transfer a short distance to the lake shore. Take a boat trip on on Lake Tana, Ethiopia’s largest lake, to visit the monastery churches of Ura Kidane Mihret, Kibran Gebriel and Debre Maryam.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Blue Nile Falls, Amhara , Region Ethiopia
After a relaxed lunch break, drive to the Blue Nile Falls, located about 30 km from Bahir Dar. The falls are the most iconic waterfalls in Ethiopia. After visiting the falls, transfer back to Bahir Dar, stopping off for coffee on route.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bahar Dar Airport, Bahir Dar Ethiopia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.