Day Trip in Mini Egypt Park
Most have not seen all The Egyptian Land Marks. Now You can Visit all Egypt in our Park , The Most Famous 55 Land Marks of Egypt Gathered in Mini Egypt Park.If You Have not seen Aswan , Luxor , Alexandria & the castle , Mini Egypt Park Gives you the opportunity to See them all with scale 1:25. The Library of Alexandria, Cairo Tower, The Pyramids of Giza, The Tahrir Square, The TV Maspero Building, The Sphinx, The Castle Of Mohamed Ali Pasha, The Temple of Abu Simbel, The High Dam , and other landmarks of Egypt , such as The Temples of West Bank .
Enjoy the Magic of the Egyptian History in Mini Egypt Park, Makadi Bay, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt. Book now and see the beauty of Egypt.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Pedalo Boat
- A miniature park is an open space that displays miniature buildings and models. Mini Egypt Park offers a totally different experience compared to a traditional museum.
** Transfer From ( El Gouna , Hurghada , Sahl Hasheesh , Makadi Bay , Soma Bay , Safaga ) with Air Condition Mini Bus Holding our Logo ( from Hotel To Mini Egypt Park & back From Mini Egypt Park To Hotel )
** Private guide to guide you through Mini Egypt Park Touristic Attractions .This is a fantastic trip for our foreign guests which works as a live catalog & take a brief about the most famous 55 land marks & to recognize the touristic attractions at Egypt, making it easier to choose where to go . Also it is a fabulous outing for parents or grandparents with children and an extended learning environment for schools. At the Museum we would like to see children accompanied by adults, rather than children coming alone. It is the new generation of college going adults who should cultivate this hobby, which will be immensely useful to them in real life. The Miniature Museum is very charming , This New Miniature Museum includes a collection consisting of 55 works of art by well selected artists .These tiny volumes are the results of years and years of gift-giving from ancestors. Behind every piece of art is a story of how it came to be part of Mini Egypt's collection that is now housed in one place at Mini Egypt Park. At Mini Egypt Park you will find a Private guide accompanied you to a rich tour for this great country in few hours, as you can walk-in from Cairo to Luxor in few steps!
Visit Abu Simbel temple and High dam at Aswan, Passing Edfu temple to the legendary Luxor for Famous Karnak temple, Heading towards Giza for the miraculous Pyramids, Talk to Sphinx. At Cairo you will find the marvelous Egyptian Museum is awaiting for you at the famous Tahrir Square. After your coming out from Cairo tower follow the road heading to Alexandria crossing Stanley bridge for magnificent Roman amphitheater and the luxurious El Montazah palace. Finally don’t forget to have a souvenir to remember this remarkable tour. Mini Egypt Park’s team wishing to see you very soon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up From Hotel in the following areas ( El Gouna , Hurghada , Shal Hasheesh , Makadi Bay , Soma Bay , Safaga )Directions: Pick Up will be with our Mini Bus Holding our Logo & Our Guide will be holding a sign saying Mini Egypt Park .
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.