Day Trip in North of Israel Haifa
Visit the highlights of the north of Israel, including Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra, with ease from Jerusalem on this full-day tour. Depart from your Jerusalem or Tel Aviv hotel in a private vehicle with a driver-guide and make your way to Haifa, where you can explore the Baha’i Gardens. Continue to the ancient port city of Acre and explore its mix of ruins. In Rosh Hanikra, take in views of the landscape from a cable car.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Baha'i Gardens
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Grottos at Rosh HaNiqra
- Entry/Admission - Akko Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caesarea National Park, Route 2 Near Aqiva, Caesarea Israel
Caesarea is a town on Israel's Mediterranean coast. It’s known for Caesarea National Park, which includes a large Roman amphitheater and the historic port
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Baha'i Gardens, 80 Hatzionut Avenue, Near Shifra Street Mount Carmel, Haifa Israel
The Terraces of the Baháʼí Faith, also known as the Hanging Gardens of Haifa, are garden terraces around the Shrine of the Báb on Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Grottos at Rosh HaNiqra, Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Israel
Rosh HaNikra or Hanikra (Hebrew: ראש הנקרה, lit. "Head of the Grotto"; Arabic: رأس الناقورة, Ras an-Nakura) is a geologic formation on the border between Israel and Lebanon, located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, in the Western Galilee. It is a white chalk cliff face which opens up into spectacular grottos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Akko Old Town, Acre Israel
Acre (Akko) is a port city in northwest Israel, on the Mediterranean coast. It’s known for its well-preserved old city walls. In a tunnel in the walls is the Treasures in the Walls Ethnographic Museum, depicting daily life from the Ottoman times to the 20th century. The mosaic-covered Or Torah (Tunisian) Synagogue has 7 torah arks. The 18th-century Al-Jazzar Mosque has marble pillars and underground pools.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.