Day trip in Shengjergj (Saint George) waterfall and Rabbit’s Lake
If you are staying in Tirana you must visit Shengjergji village, a unique landscape. There, you will find everything you want.
Our guide will pick you up at the hotel. The road to Shengjergj is about 1 hour. The first stop will be at the waterfall of Shengjergji. To go there we need to hike for 15 minutes. This nature’s little miracle was hidden among mountains for a long time and only the nearby residents and villagers knew its existence. The rock formation around the Waterfall is very interesting with different colorful layers, red color is dominant. It is time to go in the village of Shengjergj where we are going to start our hike to Rabbit’s Lake. The hike will last 2 hours . Surrounded by the pine trees forest and mountaineer view, this lake is really fascinating with its deep green color reflected from the pines. After the visit of the lake it is time to try some local food.
In the afternoon we will come back in Tirana.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shengjergji Waterfall, Tirana Albania
Shengjergji Waterfall is another treasure of nature in Tirana surroundings. It is situated near the village Shegjin, in Shengjergj district, Tirana. The water to Shengjergji Waterfall comes from Mali me Gropa, and while the water falls down, it creates one of the stream flowing to the river Erzen. The altitudes of the Waterfall is 30 meters high, while it flow in spirals through different funnels which are not visible for the eyes of visitors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On request we can come and pick you up at your hotel in Tirana free of charge.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.