Day Trip Individual from Marrakech to Rabat and Casablanca, private tour
Departure from your hotel in Marrakech is at 7.30am. Experience the capital of Morocco, royal city of Rabat.
In Rabat you will visit the Chellah, the Hassan Tower, mausoleum Mohammed V, Kasbah of the Oudaia, parts of the city wall.
Break for a lunch.
Then we continue to the modern business metropolis of Casablanca. Here you will visit the Grande Mosquee Hassan II.
The minatet is the highest sacral building in the world with its 200 m height. The prayer hall of the mosque can accommodate 20,000 worshipers.
Guided tours are available from Saturday to Thursday.
For dinner you are in your hotel in Marrakech.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Each participant receives a bottle of mineral water.
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets and local guides
- Entry/Admission - Chellah
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah des Oudaias
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chellah, Rabat Morocco
You will visit the ancient Merinid necropolis Chellah, 13th - 14th century
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kasbah des Oudaias, off Rue des Consuls, Rabat 10030 Morocco
Explore the Kasbah of Oudaia. Built in the 12th century by the Arab tribe of Oudaia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hassan Tower, Boulevard Mohamed Lyazidi, Rabat 10030 Morocco
Visit the Hassan Tower, the landmark of Rabat.
The mausoleum of Mohammed V is a magnificent building near the tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
With a 200 meter high minaret, the Grande Mosquee Hassan II is the tallest sacred building in the world. Guided tours are available from Saturday to Thursday.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up in front of your accommodation in Marrakech.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.