Day trip Kutaisi-Prometheus Cave-Okatse Canyon (Private)
Explore the hidden wealth of Georgia. Go to the incredibly beautiful and amazing caves. Our country is really rich with nature reserves and Imereti region will surprise you. “4 Travel” created the super unimaginable tour for you. Let’s begin. First, stop at the main religious monument, Bagrati Cathedral. Next stop will be Prometheus Cave and finally the Okatse canyon . Return full of positive emotions and unforgettable memories. Our team will take care of your mood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide service
- Entry/Admission – Bagrati Cathedral.
- Entry/Admission – Prometheus cave
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission – Okatse Canyon
Stop at Bagrati Cathedral
An 11th-century cathedral in the city of Kutaisi. A masterpiece of the medieval Georgian architecture, the cathedral suffered heavy damage throughout centuries and was reconstructed to its present state through a gradual process starting in the 1950s, with major conservation works concluding in 2012.
Stop at Prometheus Cave
Prometheus Cave Natural Monument is a karst cave located in Tsqaltubo Municipality. The total length of the cave is about 11 km, of which 1060 metres are open to visitors. Cave has a total of 22 halls of which six are currently open to tourists. The cave was discovered and studied in the early ’80s of the 20th century. It is part of a large cave system, united by one underground river.
Stp at Okatse Canyon
Okatse Canyon Natural Monument is located in village Gordi, Khoni municipality, Imereti region. Okatse Canyon 2-3 hour pedestrian route passes through Dadiani historical forest, 780 m length hanging trail and finishes with panoramic view, where visitors can take memorable photos by “Smart Selfie” Camera.
• Bagrati Cathedral, Bagrati Street, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
• Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
• Okatse Canyon, Village Gordi of Khoni Municipality, Zeda Gordi, Kutaisi 5900 Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.