Day Trip Luxury visit: Pyramids - Sakkara - Memphis Including Lunch
Great Pyramids of Giza with even older Egyptian treasures on a private, full-day tour from Cairo or Giza hotel.
With a private
Egyptologist guide, explore the Giza Plateau to see the
Sphinx, and crumbled
Valley Temple mummification complex.
Learn the stories and secrets of the pyramids’ construction some 4,500 years ago before
having lunch at Egyptian restaurant to enjoy the delicious Egyptian food, Continue to
Saqqara, the 4,800-year-old necropolis of
ancient capital Memphis.
stepped Djoser pyramid and more, and finish at Memphis, whose broken relics date back 5,000 years and include a gigantic fallen
statue of Ramses II.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private full day tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transfer you to any restaurant in Cairo for lunch
- Driver & Qualified professional Egyptologist guide
- Transportion by modern A/C car or Van based on the visitors number.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Airport transfer
- Hotels accommodation
- Entrance inside the Great pyramid pf Cheops and solar boat museum
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Any tour not mentioned in the itinerary.
- You will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 am by Egyptologist tour guide and start a full-day tour with first stop:
• Great Pyramids of Giza - Cheops, Chefren, Macarinos, which date back to 4500 years ago.
• You will enter of one of the Queens pyramids ( optional )
• visit the panoramic view area for some awesome photos of Giza pyramids
• visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple (The mummification temple).
• Ride camel and take photos with Giza pyramids in the background ( Optional )
• Have Authentic Egyptian delicious Lunch at one of the excellent Egyptian restaurants.
• Next, you will visit Saqqara, also spelled Sakkara or Saccara. It's a vast, ancient 4,800-year old burial ground, serving as the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian capital, Memphis. Saqqara features numerous pyramids, including the world famous Step pyramid of Djoser dated back to 4700 years ago, sometimes referred to as the Step Tomb due to its rectangular base, as well as a number of mastabas (Arabic word meaning 'bench').
• You will visit Imhotep museum to see some treasures, that were found in Sakkara's underground tombs, as well as the oldest mummy in Egypt 4300 years ago, still in perfect condition.
• Your last stop during this tour will be Memphis 5200 years ago. Capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it remained an important city throughout ancient Mediterranean history. Memphis occupied a strategic position at the mouth of the Nile delta, and was home to feverish activity. Its principal port, Peru-nefer, harbored a high density of workshops, factories, and warehouses that distributed food and merchandise throughout the ancient kingdom. During its golden age, Memphis thrived as a regional center for commerce, trade, and religion. You will visit 3,300-year old Colossi of Ramses, the 2nd pharaoh and 3,500-year old Alabaster sphinx of the first Egyptian queen
• At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel with wonderful experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel name
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You should obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.