Day Trip - Marrakesh > Ourika Valley
After pick-up at your centrally located Marrakesh hotel/Riad, or the meeting point, we start our day adventure toward the Atlas Mountains. Travel to Ourika Valley, via the villages of Asni and Tahnaout. On the way, stop at the Berber market before continuing up to the Ourika valley. Enjoy the views of the majestic mountains and valleys. On the way, stop at a traditional Village and an Argan Oil Co-op. Continue driving across the amazing landscapes and captures the unforgettable scenery on your camera and videos. Capture magnificent panoramas of the Setti Fatma waterfalls, while you enjoy a hike in the villages. Visit with a Berber family and enjoy some Moroccan mint tea and learn about their traditional way of life. Enjoy a traditional Berber lunch in one of the traditional restaurants in front of the river. Continue to Moulay Brahim near the Asni Valley, and absorb the views of Mt. Toukbal before returning to Marrakesh where a hotel drop-off ends your trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Group Leader
- Hotel or Meeting Point Pickup and Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Fee for Guided Hike to Waterfalls
Travel to Ourika Valley, via the villages of Asni and Tahnaout. This tour will take you through the three Valleys including Tahnaout Valley, the Mulay Brahim Gorge and the Berber village of Asni. Visit the Berber village of Setti Fatma.
Stunning Views of the High Atlas Mountains.
Hand-Made Argan Oil Cooperative.
Visit Berber Home and Learn Their Culture.
Authentic Berber Meal with Local Family.
Gushing Rivers In the Mountain Valleys.
• Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally Local Hotel In Marrakech City Center (Hotel Pickup)Meeting Point - Café France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Ourika Valley Tour With Lunch 6/29/2019 - 10/19/2021
Ourika Valley Without Lunch 7/21/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.