Day Trip - Marrakesh > Ouzoud Falls
After pick-up at your centrally located Marrakesh hotel/Riad, or the meeting point, we start our day adventure, traveling in an air-conditioned vehicle to the Ouzoud Falls for approximately 3 hours. Stop along the way for scenic photographs, bathroom breaks, and some refreshments. At the falls, meet your local guide and walk through olive groves owned by Berber farmers to the Gorge below the waterfalls. Take photos and capture memories of Berber Villages, Wild Monkeys roaming the falls freely, and the magnificent waterfalls and if you might capture and amazing rainbow over the waterfalls. Enjoy a swim in the crystal clear, cool waters of the falls or take a boat ride up close to the falls. Have lunch at one of the restaurants and enjoy deliciously cooked authentic Moroccan food such as Chicken Tajine. After an amazing day at the falls, we head back to Marrakesh in the evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or Meeting Point Pick-up and Drop-off
- Safe and Experienced Driver
What's excluded :
- Guided Walk to Waterfalls
Need a break from the hustle and bustle of the City? Get away for a day trip to Ouzoud Falls, the highest waterfalls in North Africa. Enjoy a relaxing day, have a picnic, go for a swim, take a boat ride, eat and have fun!
View Spectacular Cascading Ouzoud Waterfalls.
Stunning Views of the High Atlas Mountains.
Swim Up to the Waterfalls.
Boat Ride Under the Waterfalls.
View Wild Monkeys Roaming Freely.
• Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally Local Hotel In Marrakech City Center (Hotel Pickup)Meeting Point - Café France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Ouzoud Falls Private Tour 7/21/2019 - 6/21/2022
Ouzoud Falls Day Trip 6/29/2019 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.