Day trip on Quad ATV - Transylvanian outdoor adventure
If you are a nature lover this is the right experience for you. Join us on an unforgettable journey in Transylvanian Mountains : from Garba Valley to Kondra's Cross to the amazing Red Lake and the breathtaking Bicaz Gorge .
per adult from
What's included :
- Before the trip starts you will get a full and clear instruction about how to use the gear and manoeuvre the Quad - ATV.
- A full day of adrenaline and beautiful nature .
- You will receive the full Quad ATV equipment
- Two nights accommodation in Paltinis Ciuc - the night before and the night after the tour
- Two nights accommodation in a share room for 2 or 3 people
- The price is per person , the Quad will be shared with another person .
- You can change any time who's driving the Quad - ATV since is going to be a long day
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Lake, Lacu Rosu 535502 Romania
Red Lake in Carpathian Mountains , Romania is one of the most spectacular lakes in the center - eastern Europe . To top it up , 10 minutes away from the lake we will visit the breathtaking Bicaz Gorge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bicaz Gorge - Hasmas Mountain National Park, Romania
It is probably the most spectacular in the whole country , once arrived you won't want to leave , just prepare to be stunned .
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Păltiniș-Ciuc, Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.