Day trip on the Wine Route and visit of Haut-Koenigsbourg
First step after leaving Strasbourg, the city of Molsheim, famous among others to house within its walls the headquarters of Bugatti.
After a visit to the villages of Rosheim and Boersch and their famous doors, direction Mont Sainte Odile, to discover an exceptional panorama, which dominates the plain of Alsace.
Your lunch break will take place in the second most touristic city of Alsace after Strasbourg: the city of Obernai.
You will have time to visit this city and enjoy its shops before leaving early in the afternoon, towards the famous castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg.
Bernardswiller, Barr, Mittelbergheim, Andlau, Itterswiller, Nothalten, Blienschwiller, Dambach-la-Ville, Scherwiller, Châtenois, Kintzheim ...
Small towns and villages will follow one another for the pleasure of your eyes, before visiting this ancient castle of the twelfth century, deeply reworked in the fifteenth century and was under Wilhelm II an imperial German symbol.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Entrance to the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle
- Entry/Admission - Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is taken freely in the city of Obernai
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Office de Tourisme Region Molsheim-Mutzig, 19 Place de l Hotel de Ville, 67120 Molsheim France
Passage in front of the Bugatti factory in Molsheim
Pass By: Eglise Saints-Pierre-et-Paul de Rosheim, Rue du General de Gaulle, 67560 Rosheim France
Passage through the old town of Rosheim with its Romanesque church.
Stop At: Sanctuaire du Mont Sainte Odile, Mont Sainte-Odile, 67530 Ottrott France
Free visit of the former Monastery of Mont Sainte-Odile
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parcours Historique d'Obernai, 6 Rempart Monseigneur Freppel, 67210, Obernai France
Visit and free lunch in the city of Obernai.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Route des Vins, From Marlenheim to Thann France
Passage through several villages of the Alsace Wine Route
Stop At: Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg, D159 Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg, 67600 Orschwiller France
Visit of the castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Strasbourg-Place de l'étoile-Gare Routière, 67100 Strasbourg, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.