Day Trip: Orvieto And Civita Di Bagnoregio Private Tour + Wine Tour With Lunch
- Orvieto is an ancient city of Etruscan origin that dominates the valley of the river Paglia from the top of the tuff cliff on which it stands. A beautiful place to visit with a unique history dating back to million years ago. We take a stroll around Orvieto old town, and visit the majestic Cattedrale of Santa Maria Assunta, best known as the “Duomo”, a magnificent masterpiece of Gothic and Romanesque architecture, one of the most important in Europe. Another symbol of the city itself, steps from a breathtaking belvedere, is St. Patrick’s Well, a spectacular engineering work of the 16th century which you can even climb!
- Then we explore Orvieto wine country, learn about its culture, view stunning scenery and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local winery.
- After lunch we enjoy an incomparable view at the sight of Civita di Bagnoregio, known as “the dying city”, an enchanting village dating back to 2500 years ago, birthplace of St. Bonaventure.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio, 01022, Bagnoregio Italy
The town is noted for its striking position on top of a plateau of friable volcanic tuff overlooking the Tiber river valley.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Orvieto, Piazza del Duomo 26, 05018, Orvieto Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :05018 Orvieto, Province of Terni, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.