Day Trip Ourika
We will get a chance to meet the community of Berbers, where we can share a drink and learn how to make traditional Berber tea! Next, you’ll get to have an essential Moroccan experience: hop on a camel and grapple on for a relaxing ride.
We then make our way to City Fatima , from where we continue to hike to the gorgeous waterfalls before following back down the river to have lunch at a traditional Moroccan restuarant.
After we’ve had our fill, we head down the valley of the Sidi Fares, which take on a different color and character than the mountains.
From there, we walk to the viewing point where you can get a majestic shot of the Atlas mountains, including the peak, which stands at 4167 metres, the tallest in Morocco. We then drive down the 3rd valley, called the Valley of Assni, which is the central administration of the Atlas region. We then her I’ve back to Marrakech for a well deserved rest!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- fees entrance
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
We start our day departing Marrakech towards the Ourika valley, which has a lovely view of the mountains. There is a small Berber community that comes every Monday to visit the souk and stock up for the week. Here you can soak up the colors, spices, and buzz that is the life and soul of Morocco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
will pick you up from your Hotel or Riad
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.