Day Trip Rabat > Casablanca
Drive from Rabat to Casablanca, the largest city in Morocco. Visit the Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in Africa, and the fifth largest in the world. The Mosque is built partially on land and partially over the Atlantic ocean. Walk the Corniche which is several kilometers long and located along the edge of the Casablanca beaches, enjoy an array of restaurants as you take a leisurely walk along the Corniche. Shop in Morocco Mall for designer wears such as Dior and H&M. See one of the King's Palace near the new Medina from the outside and admire the architecture and design. After a leisurely and historic day in Casablanca, drive back to your Hotel or Riad in Rabat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Fees and Guide Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Attraction Entry Fees
Explore Casablanca, the largest City in Morocco. Visit the Hassan II Mosque, the largest Mosque outside Mecca, built partly on the sea, it is a religious and cultural site.
Hassan II Mosque, the second largest in the World.
Museum of Moroccan Judaism.
La Corniche, Beach Front District.
Old Stone Medina Alleys.
Departure Point :Rabat, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally Local Hotel In Rabat City Center (Hotel Pickup)Meeting Point - Rabat, Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Rabat > Casablanca Private 7/21/2019 - 10/28/2021
Rabat > Casablanca - Group 6/29/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.