Day trip San Giovanni Rotondo Padre Pio
This is a private full day tour with a private driver of San Giovanni Rotondo you'll have to cross the Italian Peninsula from east to west. In fact it is situated in the Region of Puglia really close to the Adriatic Sea. Depart From your hotel or apartment at 8:00am to do a full day tour of San Giovanni Rotondo
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-offf
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The city of San Giovanni Rotondo was founded in 1095 on the ruins of a pre-existing village of the fourth century BC, of this village are visible signs, as some graves and a circular baptistery (the epithet "Round" is derived from this) that in ancient times was destined to the cult of Janus, two-faced God, and was later consecrated to San Giovanni Battista. The more recent history of San Giovanni Rotondo city coincides with that of the convent and of Padre Pio of Pietrelcina, who reached the town on 28 July 1916. Since the September 23, 1968, he lived and died in The Capuchin monastery in the historical centre. Next to the monastery, in 2004, Renzo Piano, a famous architect built a new church dedicated to St.Pio. In march 2008, Padre Pio’s body was exhumed and put on public display in a glass coffin.
Departure Point :Naples,Sorrento and Amalfi Coast
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALT PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against COVID-19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day. Our Drivers and guided every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear mask and gloves. To maintain social distance, each vehicles( for vehicles up to 8 seats ) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.