Day trip to Adadi Mariyam, Tiya and Melka kunture
- Experience Ethiopia’s magnificent history on this guided adventure
- Visit Melka Kunture, Adadi Mariam, and UNESCO-listed Tiya
- Travel more intimately: just you, your group, your driver, and your guide.
- Marvel at the impressive architecture of the Lalibela rock-hewn churches
- Explore the mysterious Tiya archaeological site with a knowledgeable guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver and Guide
- Bottled Air
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tiya World Heritage Site
- Entry/Admission - Melka Kunture
- Entry/Admission - Adadi Maryam
What's excluded :
- Things which are not mentioned in the inclusion section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiya World Heritage Site, Tiya Ethiopia
The tour starts with a pick up from airport or your hotel, and then drive to Tiya Stelae. This full day excursion southwest of Addis Ababa gives visitors the chance to visit archeological sites as well as the intact rock-hewn church of Adadi Mariam. Believed to be constructed the famous king Lalibela.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Melka Kunture, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
At Melka Kunture Archaeological site we have a chance to see (nearly 2 million year old) discovered fossils of prehistoric age . The Stone tools in the area dating 1. 5 million years old.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Adadi Maryam, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Adadi Maryam is easily visited en route to Tiya, along with the Melka Kunture Prehistoric Site, where a museum documents the many important fossils and Stone Age artifacts uncovered there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kazanchis Addis Ababa, Tito street near to Intercontinental hotel.Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.