Day Trip to Agra From Delhi - A Private Car Tour
Delhi and Agra are two of the most travelled cities in India. Get a private car from Delhi that will help you visit places in Agra and drop you back to Delhi in your hotel the same day. Agra, a city on the banks of River Yamuna has a lot of stories to interest travelers.
Get a chance to visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Tomb of Imitad-ud-Daulah on this one day trip. The trip has a lot to offer in terms of learning about the city's culture and heritage.
Departure Timings: 6:00 am
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off to the Hotel
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sikandra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sikandra Fort, Tomb of Akbar The Great Area, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007, India
Sikandra fort is one of the famous Mughal Era buildings in Agra and is also known as the mausoleum of Akbar. Named after the ruler of Delhi Sikandar Lodhi, which was the ruler of Delhi in the year 1488 to 1517, it is a must-visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Situated on the south bank of River Yamuna, the Taj Mahal is a white ivory mausoleum. The tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, the favorite wife of Shah Jahan, a Mughal Emperor. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a declared winner of the new Seven Wonders of The World.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Before capital shifted from Agra to Delhi, Agra Fort was the main residence for emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638. Also called Red Fort, the Agra Fort holds the title of World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from the hotels within the city limits.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.