Day Trip to Agra from Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Lunch
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to two World Heritage sites—Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. With a private guide, you’ll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), and gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World. On this private day trip, you can be sure you’ll enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 06:30 hours
Our company appointed guide will pick you from the resort in Delhi and Noida or Gurgaon and to continue to Agra at morning four hours cab drive by Yamuna EXPRESS WAY in UP.
On 10:30 A.M hours
When you will arrive to Agra our guide will get in touch you who will guide you for the full day for sightseeing of Agra city.
At 10:45 hours
Upon entry move ahead to the Taj Mahal to see the compositional advanced marvel of the world, the exceptional Taj Mahal. This landmark is a fine case of the combination of numerous compositional styles and is one of the miracles of the present day world and it was built in the 1652 in the observation of Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz.
At 12:30 hours
Later of sightseeing of Taj Mahal you may take lunch in central AC Restaurant in town of your choice.
On 13:30 hours
In the wake of having a heavenly lunch we will bring you at Marble stone & India Handicraft blessing Gallery where you can purchase memories of your Taj Agra Tour.
At 14:30 hours in noon time you will visit Agra fort
Presently we will convey you at Agra Fort planned in red sandstone with its awesome manors, spots of group and individual viewers and the grand scenes. It is the place Emperor Shah Jahan was held under home police capture by his third child Aurangzeb and contributed the last season of his end life timing.
At 16:30 hours go to see Akbar Tomb or (Sikandara Palace)
Nearby ten km distance from Agra, lies Sikandra fort which is the mausoleum of the Akbar who was Mughal emperor and it is the structure which offers an interesting synthesis of styles acquiring all religions from Hindu toChristian and Islamic to Buddhist also even Jain design assemblies.
At 17:00 hours at evening time go back to Delhi from Agra
In conclusion you will proceed back again to Delhi alongside an effect of Taj and genuine inexplicable occurrence that the Taj gives making it a paramount and esteemed picture for all time.
At 21:00 hour time you will reach Delhi
In the wake of arriving at Delhi we will drop you to your Hotel at Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon to remain.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.