Day Trip to Agra (Guided Sightseeing Tour)
First word that come in your mind when someone talk about India is Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders in the world and various momuments; built by various dynasty who ruled the country. If you are running short on time and want to explore the Agra in one day sightseeing tour is the best option. Completely guided day trip to Agra from Delhi for a fascinating experience where you will not only see the Taj Mahal but will see original Agra of Mughal era.
We have hand crafted this rich heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, diverse architectural style, tradition and religious legacy. Experience the history that they represent from where they stand with our english speaking guide and delight with amazing glimpses of the vintage Agra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Car for all the destinations
- Water Bottle
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Experience the long history stretching back 2000 years of Agra
- Great conversations to explore local trivia of the city
What's excluded :
- Entry fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort - main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynastyand a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Pass By: Moti Masjid, State Highway 62 Agra Fort, Agra Fort, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
Moti Masjid or the Pearl Mosque, built by the creator of Taj Mahal.
Pass By: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Jama Masjid or the Friday Mosque, one of the largest mosque in India, constructed of red sandstone with intricate white marble decorations.
Pass By: Tomb of Akbar the Great, Tomb of Akbar The Great Area, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007, India
Tomb of Akbar the Great and her wife Mariam Tomb along with Sikandra Fort.
Pass By: Sikandra Fort, Tomb of Akbar The Great Area, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007, India
Pass By: Chini Ka Rauza Mausoleum, Agra Village On Banks Of Yamuna River, Agra 282002 India
Chini Ka Rauza, a funerary monument situated on the eastern bank of Yamuna river.
Pass By: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Itmad-ud-Daula, called the Baby Tāj, regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal - ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river and one of the seven wonders in the world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.