Day Trip to Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest from Benidorm
Discover on this guided day trip two of the most visited villages in Spain. The first stop of the day will be the mountaintop village of Guadalest, where you will have ample time to explore this truly stunning place and visit one of the numerous museums, shops, and cafes.The village of Algar is in complete contrast to Benidorm and really is a holiday must. Enjoy this remarkable tour on an air-conditioned coach transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Las Fuentes del Algar
What's excluded :
- Museum entrance fees (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guadalest Valley, Off CV 70 Marina Baixa, 03517 Alicante Spain
Visit the town of Guadalest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Fuentes del Algar, Callosa d'En Sarria Alicante, 03510 Spain
Enjoy free time at the waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45;Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45;Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45;Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50;Camping Villamar (bus stop opposite Peppermill) 9:55;Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00;Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Dynastic (pavement outside) 10:00;Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05;Hotel Ambassador Playa (pavement outside block 1) 10:10;Hotel Helios (pavement outside) 10:15;Apartments Alpha (pavement outside) 10:15;Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20;Hotel La Estación (local bus stop outside) 10:25;BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:25;Terralta Apartments (pavement outside) 10:30;Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:30;Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:30;Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Asia Gardens (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;Hotel Gran Luxor (roundabout at reception) 10:40;
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to access most parts of the Algar Waterfalls due to the number of steps
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please provide a mobile number at the time of booking so that we can contact you in the event that we have any difficulty locating you
- Dress code: Comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring swimwear, towel and change of clothes if you plan on bathing at the waterfalls
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.