Day Trip to Anton Valley
Discover a colourful town in the heart of the Valley of Antón where you will visit El Chorro del Macho, find hot springs, a waterfall that crowns a volcano wall, El Níspero Zoo, and an artisan market where you can shop for a variety of local handicrafts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- At just two-hour drive through rural villages and rolling green hills, to the west of Panama City you can find the picturesque town of El Valle, nestled in the crater of a giant extinct volcano.
To enter the crater, you will pass over its edge giving you the opportunity to see spectacular views over this fertile, mountainous area. It is a peaceful town, surrounded by lush forests and jagged peaks with sparkling creeks adding to the beauty of the valley. Situated at 1000m above sea level, El Valle enjoys a fresh and cool climate and is known as the land of eternal spring.
During the tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the Botanical Garden El Nispero, El Macho waterfall as well as the hot spring. After that you will have lunch in the town followed by a visit to the handicraft market.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.