Day Trip to Aswan from Marsa Alam
Why not take a drive to visit Aswan by the Nile. Enjoy seeing the beautiful Philae Temple, the ancient Unfinished Obelisk and the amazing High Dam all in a brilliant one day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- Admission to Philae Temple
- Admission to Unfinished Obelisk
- Admission to High Dam
- Felucca Ride
- Lunch at quality Restaurant
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
After breakfast at your starting point in Marsa Alam your representative will pick you up to accompany you to Aswan for a fantastic tour to visit the superb Philae Temple which was built in honor of the Goddess Isis.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Then journey on to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows how the ancient Egyptians cut the stone. It is believed this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Then proceed to the amazing High Dam an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.. We then break for Lunch at a quality restaurant in Aswan. After enjoying your lunch take a magical Felucca ride on the beautiful Nile before taking a relaxing drive back to your starting point in Marsa Alam.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any point
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.