Day Trip To Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Berber Villages from Marrakech
Leave the bustle of Marrakech behind for the day, and embark on an adventurous discovery tour of Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains. Following morning pickup from your hotel, drive towards the Imlil Valley, and enjoy a mint tea. From there, set out on foot: during your trek, you’ll discover snow-capped mountains, Mt. Toubkal, and Berber villages. Stop for a traditional lunch with a local Berber family before making your way back to Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan or SUV with an English-speaking driver/guide
- Guided hiking tour in the mountains with our local professional guide (Waterfalls area)
- Typical Lunch at a local Berber family house (Soup, fresh salad, Berber tajine, couscous, fruits..)
- Drinks (Bottled mineral water+Orange juice beside river or fresh mint tea)
- Weekly market visit (Certain days)
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Depart Marrakech in the morning at around 08:30Am and drive for 1 hour to the Moulay Brahim Gorges. Arrive at a main trail head with streams and paths branching out in all directions, and experience the dramatic scenery on a camel ride. Continue into the Imlil Valley, passing many Berber villages along the way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
eave the vehicle at Imlil to head into the village, where you will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea. Continue your trek for 2 to 3 hours, hiking up to Armed, the highest and the biggest village in the Imlil Valley. Trek to the Berber village of Ait Souka, passing the hamlets of Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula en route.
Stop on the way at Tamatert, and take in the glorious views of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn and vegetables surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Continue for another 30 minutes to arrive at the home of a Berber family in Ait Souka, where you can enjoy another mint tea and lunch in home of a Berber family.
Return down the other side of the valley via Taourirt, and continue to Marrakech for your drop off at the end of the tour services.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.