Day Trip to Atlas Mountains, Takerkoust Lake, and Kik Plateau From Marrakesh.
Experience traditional Moroccan life and stunning scenery on a day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains, discover the beautiful Takerkoust Lake and the Kik Plateau, a distinctive limestone outcropping in the Atlas Mountains that offers wonderful views of the lush valleys below. Then, follow a mountain road at an elevation of (1,800 meters) and explore traditional Berber villages, admire Oukaimeden beautiful mountains and the valley of sidi faress. Then, visit a local restaurant or take the amazing opportunity to have an authentic experience of the Berber culture by tasting a Moroccan lunch. Afterward, head toward the Asni Valley, located high in the Atlas Mountains. Marvel at Mt Toubkal, the highest peak in northern Africa (4,165 meters). See more captivating scenery by continuing on to the lovely waterfalls in Ourika Valley. This lush valley’s waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and the guided visit will help you to fully explore the waterfalls.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Driver / Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalla Takerkoust, Morocco
A small city well known by its beautiful lake " Takerkoust lake" which was built by the french in the late 1920s as part of a dam and irrigation project to provide electricity and water to Marrakesh.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
A distinctive limestone outcropping in the Atlas Mountains that offers wonderful views of the lush valleys below
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oukaimeden, P2030, Oukaïmeden 40273, Morocco
Well known for its amazing mountains, it is a ski station in winter and explore the valley of sidi faress and beautiful traditional villages.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
A valley popular for its beautiful mountain scenery, the traditional way of life of its population that it preserves and its wonderful waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels and Riads that are accessible by car. For the ones that aren't accessible,please contact us, we can set up a meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.