Day Trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow including Lunch
Not enough time to visit all of Krakow’s must-see places? On this tour, you'll visit two of Poland's most important UNESCO World Heritage sites Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine — in one day. Your day will start early, but this way you will manage to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, the former Nazi concentration camp, and explore the Mine, and be back in Krakow by dinner time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door-to-door transportation (Free hotel Pick-up)
- Documentary movie
- Lunch set
- English speaking guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau and Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mr.Shuttle Tours & Transfers Krakow, ul. Ofiar Dabia 10 A, Krakow 31-566 Poland
During the trip, you will watch a documentary movie about history of the Nazi concentration camps.
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Firstly, You will be taken to Auschwitz I, where you will join an English tour – provided by the museum’s guide – for about 2 hours. After that, we will transfer you to Auschwitz II-Birkenau, which is about 2 km away. You will spend there about one hour with the same guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
In a second part of the day, you will be transferred to Wieliczka Salt Mine, which happens to be one of the oldest working salt mines in the World: it has been producing salt for over 700 years. You will be attending an English guided tour at 4pm or 5pm (depending on road conditions). Your guide will take you up to 140 meters underground for a 2.5-hours journey through over 2.5-km tourist route full of chambers with amazing salt carvings and statues.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please add a remark and we will pick you up from anyaccommodation (also Airbnb) located within Krakow City limits.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can always leave your belongings inside the bus which will be parked nearby.
- Please note that this tour is not available on: 25th of December, 1st of January, Easter Saturday afternoon, Easter Sunday and March of the Living Day.
- Please note that to reach the first level of the mine (64 meters underground), You have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, You will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- Temperature in the Salt Mine is approximately 14 degrees C (57 degrees F), please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.