Day Trip to Bob Marley's Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth
This group day trip starts at your hotel and includes Nine Mile in the hills of St Ann, and Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios. Enjoy an authentic Jamaican lunch before before returning to your hotel/resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Bob Marley was born on February 6, 1945. He died on May 11, 1981. Visiting this small town is a priority for all tourists. Here is where Bob Marley was born, and fittingly his resting place. Home is where the heart is and Bob Marley wrote several of his hit songs when he visited St. Ann. Nine Miles, was always his home and to have the full experience of Bob Marley; you will have to visit this town. A tour of this settlement will leave you with a greater understanding of the legend Bob became.
Dunns River Falls
A rare experience awaits you as your tour guide take you to the world famous Dunns River Falls. Your friendly resident guide will walk you do to the beach where the tour starts. The total climb from the beach to the top is approximately 600ft (183 meters). There are pools along the way where you will stop for photo shoots. If you are unable to complete the climb it's no problem - there are exit points along the way. Your total time at Dunns River Falls will be approx. 1 hour 45 minutes. Feel free to ask your tour guide just to point out the areas of the falls that featured in the James Bond movie (Doctor No).
• Bob Marley Museum, Nine Mile, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
• Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
• Discovery Bay, Discovery Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
• Runaway Bay, Runaway Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Falmouth hotels and other accommodations. You must contact your local supplier at the contact information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your hotel or central pick up point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, towels, water shoes and a swimsuit
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entry tickets and or vouchers are valid only with SNL Jamaican Tours transportation.
- Children 3 years or younger are free.
- You must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Dunns River Falls is not recommended for travelers who are pregnant, Travelers with back problems, heart conditions or serious medical conditions. If you choose to participate at Dunns River, use your discretion.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.