Day Trip to Bulgaria - Buzludzha Monument, Veliko Tarnovo, Shipka Monument
Come with us in a one-day adventure through Bulgaria with a 9-seat minibus. We leave Bucharest and head for the medieval town of Veliko, where we will visit the Tsarevets fortress and the picturesque places in the city. We then go to the Shipka monument and to the eagle's nest, a mountainous area where the battle for the liberation of Bulgaria was given. At the end we will reach one of the most famous communist monuments in Europe, the Buzludzha Monument, which looks like a flying saucer at 1400 meters altitude.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - eggs, cheese, ham, meatballs, vegetables, fruits
- Alcoholic Beverages - traditional romanian drink - tuica
- Bottled water - water
- Entry at Tsarevets Fortress - 5 euro
- Entry/Admission - Tsarevets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsarevets, Tsar Asen Square, Veliko Tarnovo 5000 Bulgaria
Tsarevets fortress is the medieval capital of Veliko Tarnovo, one of the most powerful capitals in the medieval Europe, third as power after Rome and Constantinopole.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Shipka Monument, Stoletov Peak, Shipka 6150 Bulgaria
Shipka monument and the eagle's nest is a mountainous area where the battle for the liberation of Bulgaria was given.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Buzludzha Monument, Central Stara Planina, Kazanluk 6100 Bulgaria
We will reach one of the most famous communist monuments in Europe, the Buzludzha Monument, which looks like a flying saucer at 1400 meters altitude
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :InterContinental Bucharest, Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, Bucharest 010051, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.