Day Trip To Bulgaria From Bucharest
This astonishing one-day trip to Bulgaria will start in the morning. We will transport you through a stunning landscape into the foothills of the Balkan Mountains, where the adventure begins.
This tour is truly one for the enthusiastic history buff, and anybody that appreciates beautiful buildings, stunning scenery, and the opportunity to discover a little more about Bulgaria.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Snacks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Dimitrii of Basarbovo Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Tsarevets
- Entry/Admission - Church of Saints Archangels Michael and Gabriel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Dimitrii of Basarbovo Monastery, Basarbovo 7071 Bulgaria
The tour’s first stop, St. Dimitrie Basarabov Monastery, is the only Bulgarian example of such a structure carved into a cliff that is still inhabited today, and its atmosphere will fill you with wonder. You will have a little time to explore this beautiful religious monument.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tsarevets, Tsar Asen Square, Veliko Tarnovo 5000 Bulgaria
The remarkable medieval settlement of Veliko Tarnovo, which was once the medieval capital of Bulgaria. Prepare to be transported back in time; this gorgeous city has panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valley, as well as ample history for you to explore and absorb, and architecture that will take your breath away. Veliko Tarnovo is home to the magnificent Tsaravets Fortress, the strongest Bulgarian fortification from the Middle Ages. Once home to royalty this ancient stronghold is now a striking tourist attraction standing proudly atop Tsaravets Hill.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of Saints Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Arbanasi Bulgaria
Arbanasi Village, nestled on a high plateau between the settlements of Veliko Tarnovo and Gorna Oryahovitsa, Arbanasi Village provides spectacular views and incredible examples of medieval architecture dating back several centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any - Hotel / Hostel/ Apartment
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.