Day Trip to Cajon del Maipo Embalse El Yeso
Connect with nature in an environment of peace and fresh mountain air with the best views of the Andes. Discover the Embalse El Yeso and let yourself be surprised by the landscape, through the whole experience in the company of our guides. The tour includes stops in historical landmarks and in the small town of San Jose de Maipo. Take the magic of the mountains with you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picnic at the lagoon (cheese, wine, snacks, and beverages)
- Lunch time (empanada)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4X4
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tunel Ferroviario del Tinoco, Camino Al Volcan, San Jose de Maipo Chile
You will stop to know the history of the train that used to take miners from the village to the mountains. Also is possible to take great imagens of the Maipo river rapids.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Jose de Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
This is the main town of this mountain canyon. You can see this country town and easy life style of its people.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Parque Salto El Yeso, Camino Embalse el Yeso KM 20, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Game & Entertainment Centers, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Stop At: Camino Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo Chile
This beautiful turquoise lagoon that reflects the high mountains of the Andes is the main attraction of this trip. There you will have time to explore the area, enjoy a delicious picnic made by our staff. On the way will be possible to see fauna as Condors, foxes plus amazing formations made in rocks by erosion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Chocolate Tienda Boutique, Camino Al Volcan 30288, San Alfonso, San Jose de Maipo 9460389 Chile
Stop for a visit of this original Architecture of a Fairy tale house, and have the chance to buy some Chocolate, Home made Ice cream and local products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Santiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
2: Providencia, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
3: Las Condes, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
4: Vitacura, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
5: Recoleta, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotels or AirB&B are available on this areas: • Santiago Downtown. • Providencia. • Las Condes (Hotels district). • Vitacura (Hotels district). • Recoleta. • For airport Hotels you may request the agency for the availability. • If your hotel is not in the available areas we'll provide the nearest meeting point from your location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Suggestive things to bring: Sunscreen - Sun hat - Sunglasses - Comfortable clothes - Warm clothes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.