Day Trip to Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels, Including Lunch
- Enjoy this tour and learn about Vietnamese culture and history, including the unique religions of Cao Dai in Tay Ninh.
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels - an underground tunnel system used by the Viet Cong guerilla fighters in the Vietnam-American war.
- This tour is departed in the morning and included lunch, entrance fee and hotel pickup ( if option is selected).
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water bottle
- Pick-up and drop off at the centrally located hotels in District 1 (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Cao Dai Temple
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses ( phone, shooting service...)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cao Dai Temple, Long Thanh Bac Commune Hoa Thanh District, Tay Ninh 730000 Vietnam
Pick up and depart to Tay Ninh from Ho Chi Minh City in the morning by bus.
Explore the Cao Dai religion in its most scared Holy Temple (1926). The Cao Dai religion is an interesting hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam and Taoism. The symbol of Cao Daism is the Holy all-seeing eye, which is located at the entrance of this magnificent temple. After departing from Ho Chi Minh City you will join the midday mass, which is a fantastic experience, where you will get to listen to the mesmerizing chants of the followers while observing them in their colourful robes.
Lunch at a local restaurant before proceeding towards the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The Cu Chi Tunnels are a famous structure of web-like tunnels under the ground, which were used by the Viet Cong Guerilla warriors in the Vietnam-American war, when the tunnels included everything from traps, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapon factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
Discover the network of tunnels, an unbelievable underground village by :
- Watch a short video regarding the process of creating the network of tunnels of Vietnamese people as well as their enduring war against invaders.
- Explore a limited number of areas, like command centers, hospitals, weapon factories, kitchens, bedrooms, and storage facilities.
-Crawl through dark and narrow tunnels under the ground.
- Take a chance to admire the Vietnamese’s excellent invention when peering into their different dangerous traps and hidden trap doors used in the war.
- Slowly sip special tea while enjoying pieces of salted cassava – the Vietnamese guerillas’ essential food in the war era.
- Take the bus to back Ho Chi Minh City.
***Please note: Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather...so the finished time could be later than expecting.This tour will back Ho Chi Minh City in lately evening ( about 19:00 PM or more)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations which located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.******The meeting point address:+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group size: from 20-40 pax/group
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is not available for the handicapped and anyone with heart problems.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
- For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible
- Attires are appropriate for a visit to the temple (you must have shoulders and knees covered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.